Click below to get real-time updates

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Pat Sims: Goes to Titans at #43?

Cat Scratch Reader: SBN Mock Draft 2nd Round: "The SBN Mock Draft is now progressed through the 38th pick so I thought it time to put up a poll to see who my readers think I should select next. You can see who has already been selected in the left sidebar at Mocking the Draft. I selected OT Ryan Clady in the 1st round so OT is taken care of. I really think the Panthers need the best available DT with this pick and was hoping Kentwan Balmer would continue to fall. Unfortunately the Falcons just scooped him up at #37. There should still be a couple good DT's at the #43 slot, such as Maryland's Dre Moore and Auburn's Pat Sims."

Fox highlights

No comments:

Noteworthy Player News

Breaking Player News