Click below to get real-time updates

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jason Campbell: No controversy; Washington's his team

Campbell Confident He's Redskins' Future - washingtonpost.com: "There were rumblings Zorn was not committed to Campbell as the starter next season, and Campbell wanted to know where he stood.
Campbell came back from vacation in February and met with Zorn at Redskins Park, hoping for some answers. Campbell said Zorn did much more than he expected.
'He told me it wasn't true. He told me this is my team,' Campbell said after workouts this week at the complex. 'He made it clear that I'm the quarterback the Redskins are going to grow with. He told me that I'm still developing as a young quarterback, but that he thinks I have it all. . . . I have what it takes to take us to where we want to go. That was a confidence-builder.'"

No comments:

Noteworthy Player News

Breaking Player News