Click below to get real-time updates

Monday, February 23, 2009

Jason Campbell: Zorn Q&A About Contract Talks

Scout.com: Q & A: Coach Zorn: "On the possibility of a contract extension for quarterback Jason Campbell:
“I don’t know how that is going to get done quite yet. I haven’t really thought about his contract and how it has to do with me because those things are worked out as the player goes along, with his own agent and our administration. I know that I am getting ready to coach him hard just like I did last year. As far as the years or an extension, I don’t know how that is going to play out yet.”
On whether quarterback Jason Campbell will be able to keep contract talks from affecting his play:
“I hope so. I think it will always be in the back of his mind when he is on that subject, but I think he can do that. I think he is a pretty quality guy. I don’t think he will stay away because he wants to negotiate a contract"

No comments:

Noteworthy Player News

Breaking Player News