Click below to get real-time updates

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Devin Aromashodu: Poised for big season with Chicago? | Bleacher Report

2010 NFL Fantasy Draft Dodging | Bleacher Report

Devin Aromashodu, WR – CHI

For some, Aromashodu erupted on the scene late last year amassing 22 catches, almost 300 yards and four TDs over the final four games of 2009. For myself, I have been high Aromashodu since his days in Indianapolis when he was fighting with Roy Hall to be the fourth WR. I never really understood why the Colts released him in the first place. He had shown great hands, a knack for getting open, making the tough catch, and surprisingly good speed. When D.A. went to CHI, I made sure that my sleeper list was updated accordingly. When Cutler then went to the Bears I believed it was only going to be a matter of time before he got his opportunity. And when he did, he once again showed what he had in Indy, only this time, there was not Reggie Wayne and Marvin Harrison to keep him from seeing time as a starter. Fast forward to 2010, where the Bears have now added offensive guru Mike Martz. There is little doubt in my mind that D.A. not only becomes the WR1 in that offense, but that he also has a productive fantasy year. I’m looking for notable WR3 numbers, and potentially even low end WR2 if Chicago’s offense is passable.

No comments:

Noteworthy Player News

Breaking Player News